Been There, Done That.
Building a business can be a daunting task – Patricia Da Silva knows this all too well. Patricia, who has built international brands such as Ecogold and Heels Down Magazine from the ground up, has a natural instinct for business and marketing. Selected as one of 25 of the most revolutionary leaders in the equestrian world by the Equestrian Trailblazers Summit, a multiple nominee and winner of Equestrian Social Media Awards, and the recipient of Equestrian Canada’s Media Award, Patricia is a well-known voice for innovative ideas. She knows how to create and amplify a brand’s message. Now, she’s here to help you do the same with yours.
How Patricia did it.
- Built Ecogold marketing from scratch to the Olympics and international sales.
- Built Horse Junkies United from scratch too. Founded in 2011, the website received over 1 Million unique visitors in its first full year.
- Gained social media following of over 20,000 Facebook fans in 2 years.
- Recipient of the 2011 Equestrian Social Media Award for best use of social media for a saddlery brand (Ecogold).
- Launched a book.
- Recipient of the prestigious 2013 Equine Canada Media Award – Susan Jane Anstey Trophy.
- Won best Equestrian Social Media Award, AGAIN. And then won two Equestrian Social Media Marketing Awards. Was a finalist every of the 3 years it ran.
- Saw the rise in mobile device use and launched Heels Down Magazine, a monthly digital magazine for smartphones.
- Selected as one of the 25 most revolutionary leaders by the Equestrian Trailblazers Summit in 2015.
- Created the Heels Down Happy Hour podcast. In one year, it became one of the most popular equestrian podcasts with thousands of monthly listeners.
- Launched ‘Rise for Business and Life’, an inspiring business event in partnership with two-time Olympian and Pan Am Games gold medalist Jessica Phoenix.